Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscripts should be submitted via the Open Journal System (OJS) platform. (see HOW TO REGISTER in ABBA OJS)
- Submitted files should be in Word format (.doc, .docx) and cannot be over 10 MB.
- Registering on the platform, as well as logging in to submit the paper and to follow up with the review process, is mandatory.
- Submitters should ensure that there is no identifiable information on the file or on its metadata (the file properties).
- The submission must follow the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in "Author Guidelines".
- About other aspects, please see COPE recommendations: https://publicationethics.org/
- As part of the submission process, authors must check if their files respect all the conditions stated below. Submissions that fail to meet these conditions will be returned to the authors.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows sharing the work with recognition of authorship and initial publication in ABBA journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.